July 5, 2009

Friendly get Together

Afternoon,

Earlier this afternoon we had a friend and her 7 children over and she made a BANGIN lasagna, salad and garlic bread! Actually they are still here and the kids are hanging out at the pool. It's nice to finally have people over to hangout. I know this picture doesnt look the best, but trust............it's de-lish-ous!!! I even love the burnt cheese. You don't even have to ask if I had seconds, because you know I did. :)


Now we just chillin out watchin Total Recall and talking about all these celebs dieing. I don't know if y'all follow football or not, but did you hear about Steve McNair and some girl being shot?? What's really going on in the world? First my favorite musician of all time, Michael Jackson dies of a heart attach of all things and now this.. I think that there is foul play a foot here. I guess everything will eventually come out in the open. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...