July 15, 2009

Hiding in the Bathroom

Greetings!

I hope everyone is having a great week. Here is a little blog snack that I just have to post. This is totally embarrassing, but I gotta share with someone, why not you??

Soooo, I'm at work the other day, right? And I have to go to the bathroom really reeeeeeally bad!!!!!!! BAD!! But in the women's bathroom there are only two stalls, one if which was broken.. (nothing new there, they are always breaking down) It was getting rather crowded in there.. I'm talking about a line had taken form. I just knew that I wasn't gonna make it and there was only one other option.....

The dreaded 'Warehouse bathroom from Hell!!!' :::queue spotlight on face, big bloodshot eyes and evil laugh:::

I had heard that mostly men only used this bathroom (its unisex), which is reason enough to leave it alone, but when you have to go, you must GO. So I made the trek to the warehouse and opened the bathroom door, to be greeted with water leaking which I believe was from the toilet and the most foul smell I think I've ever smelled in my life! It smelled something like rotten eggs and upchuck.. So not only am I in this heinous bathroom with this smell and questionable 'water' on the floor, the next thing I know... Some GUY is walking in the bathroom....... I saw his loafers walk by and I don't think that he knew I was in there, even though there is only ONE stall, but I just became very very very quiet and didn't move or breathe for fear that it could turn into and fiasco. So he just walks up to the urinal and proceeds to pee while I'm in there. Ew! Ew! Ewwwwwwwwwww ew! And if that wasn't bad enough I knew who it was by his shoes, and.... AND he didn't even wash his hands!!!!

I... wanted... to... pass... out! Just gross... So after he left which thankful he didn't take long, I got out of there as fast as a could, and now I live with the shame!! I feel traumatized for life now, lol.
So there you have it. Exciting bathroom times at work. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...