June 17, 2009

Fish in the Sewer

Wassupper peoples,

Out of all places, when I was leaving Wal-Mart I saw this...





Although I'm not a fan of the way fish look, (especially catfish :::shudders:::) I just thought that it was awesome that the sewer cover had some sort of art on it, rather that it just saying 'sewer'.. Idk, maybe I'm just special but I thought that that was great and it put a smile on my face.




It's nice when you find surprising things like that and it brightens your day. What small thing have you noticed that has shed some sunshine on your day?




Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. hey sparklegroove. cool fishies!
    posting video is super easy. just go to the video you want on youtube and look to the right for the word embed. next to that should be a code that you can just copy and paste into your blog and voila! the video will appear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...