June 14, 2009

It is done

Hey there peoples,

I'm sure that I've mentioned that I'm kinda getting into yarn projects and whatnot like crocheting and knitting. Well I've just finished my first crochet project. Really I stole the idea from one of Beloved friends. We were visiting with her one wknd and she had a hoop sitting in her living room with earrings hanging on it. For those of you who dont know what a hoop is, it is a the wooden circle thing you see old women use when that are embordering a piece of fabric. It holds the fabic tight and in place so that you may work easily on it. (or at least that's what my mommy told me)



So I decided to make my own verison, simply because I have an addiction to jewelry and such and my jewelry boxes are overflowing! Sad I know, but what can you do? So I basically made a large square and hung it on the wall with push pins and then proceeded to hang my earrings and necklaces on it. Idk why I hadnt thought of doing that before because it is a genius idea! Now Im moving on to my next project which will be a fabulously wide headband for when I'm having a horrific fuzzy hair day.



Even tho doing this is kinda old lady-ish I really enjoy it and it's relaxing. Hopefully I get good enough to start selling some things soon and make some 'side hustle' money. Ok that's all kiddies. Ciao!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...