December 4, 2014

December Goals

 Greetings Friends!


Its that time again for weekly wishes/monthly goals! Did you set any goals for last week/month? If so, how did they go? Are you just joining me? Let me explain what happens for Weekly Wishes..

The Happenings: You share your weekly, monthly, or yearly goals/wishes/achievements and you get to be a part of this big group of people that are doing the same thing. Yay! Wanna join in? Check out The Nectar Collective and add a link to your blog!





Hello friends! Did you have a good Thanksgiving holiday? Normally I would travel for the occasion, but I had work obligations that needed to be met. So this year since I would be staying in town, I thought it would be nice to go out to a restaurant. I ended up changing my mind, because I kept getting mental pictures of sad lonely people sitting in a dingy diner where the waitress wears a half apron over her blue dress, calls you ‘Hun’ and gives you a pity slice of pie. I’m sure it’s not as dramatic as all that, but that’s what was swirling around in my mind. We ended up just going to the grocery and picking up a few things and enjoyed time spent at home, with good food, in front of the tv like Thanksgiving is supposed to be.  ;o) Let’s talk about what happened last month.
 



Last Month’s Wishes




  •   So last month I talked about getting the baby blanket I’m working on done by the end of November. I got a lot done, but I’m nowhere near being finished. I have about halfway to go in order to finish it. It must be done by January, so I still have some time. I’m just ready to be done with it. Besides that, I’m working on another project as well. Both will need to be worked on a little bit every day, Maybe the new project while I’m at work and the blanket while I’m at home?



  •    I also wanted to start exercising at least three times a week and increase my steps to 4000+. I totally count this as a check mark off the list!! There may have been one week where I exercised only twice and days that I just didn’t make it to the 4’s (although close), but overall I did really good! And I feel all the better for it.



  •    Seeing as it’s the holiday season, I did get the new items posted to my Etsy shop that I wanted to and decided on discounts for Black Friday & Cyber Monday. I think I’m going to continue having sales throughout the month into January too. I want this stuff to move move move that way I can create and add new things!



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This Month’s Wishes
 



  •  I realize that in order for me to function as a normal well balanced human being, I need to journal. It’s in my DNA and I’ve been doing it since I was 8 years old. For me it’s a great way to let off some steam and tell my story without feeling judged. I’d really like to write every couple of days about whatever is going on, good or bad. Overall, I think it helps me be a better me. Can’t go wrong with that, right?

  •   More yoga! Last month, one of my goals was to get some sort of exercise in 3 days a week and I did great with that. Now on top of that, I’d like to throw in some yoga. Maybe do 15 mins of yoga, a 15 min aerobic workout, and then meditate and get some Reiki in.

  •  Since I didn’t finish the baby blanket last month, I have to go hard in the paint this month to get it done! Plus I’m working on a scarf at the same time. I’m working hard for the money you guys, but I love it! If I could do it as a full time job I would. :)
  •     I really want to start back taking care of myself. Giving myself pedicures, doing hot oil treatments for my locs, taking time to read for fun, enjoying a yummy cup of tea. Just do things in general that make me happy and the day a little brighter.



What are your goals for this month?


Ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...