December 5, 2014

What's Up There?

Happy Friday Peeps!

Congratulations on making it through another work week! Its Divine Friday so let's have some fun. How does Divine Friday work, Sparkle? Through the week, I try to find The Divine in my everyday life and take a picture. I choose which one I think is the best and I share it here with you guys! I post it on my Instagram and Pinterest using the hashtag #DivineFriday. You should join in the fun too! Just snap a shot of whatever made you smile this week and share it on your Instagram or whatever social media of your choosing. Sounds easy, right? :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It’s been a very busy week in the sparkle household and I haven’t posted as much as I would like to, but hopefully this next week will bring a calm to the storm that is my life. How was your week? Did you get some shopping in? I’ve bought some gifts, but I’m not done yet. Still got a little bit of time to get stuff ordered and wrapped. Speaking of Christmas... Have you decorated your house yet? I dunno if I want to get a tree or not, but I’m definitely hanging up the wreath and putting some Christmas accents around the house. Just thinking about it makes me want to snuggle up on the couch with a blanket, some hot chocolate, and a good book!



Moving on to today’s Divine Moment....




First in black & white...


Now in color!



To be honest with you, I’ve had a really hard week. Looking up at the sky makes me happy. Even when the weather is gross, you can typically find something magnificent to look at in the sky. My favorite thing to see are sun rays. The funny thing I’ve noticed is that, a lot of people never bother to look up. Not just at the sky or while outside, but in buildings too. You’d be surprised at what you see as far as architecture and ornate designs go. :o) Next time you’re out somewhere take the time to look up!

Where did you see The Divine this week?


Ciao!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...