February 17, 2015

#WorkInProgressTuesday


Greetings friend!


Although the super busy season is over for crochet, it’s still winter and scarves, hats, & the like are still in demand! Now, I don’t know how you are about your craft, but I still work even in the off season. What can I say? I have a yarn addiction! :) So in celebration of our craftiness or artisanisms (yeah.. I just made up a word). I thought it would be fun if we could show off what we are working on. The joys.. The struggles.. The Triumphs! And I shall deem this day W.I.P.T (“Whipped”) for Work In Progress Tuesday!!!

I don’t care what it is you’re working on whether it be a quilt, building a dog house, felting a hat, baking bread, or painting your living room! Let’s share our projects and encourage one another! I of course, will be posting about my adventures in crochet (for the most part), but feel free to hashtag #WIPT to whatever it is you’re working on or have just completed.


I’ll be participating with my #WIPT projects on my Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram. Follow me and share your photos of what you’re working on.

Last week I was working on a white chunky yarn scarf for a client. I can't say that I've been a big fan of chunky yarn, but I'm definitely warming up to it! This is only the 2nd chunky yarn scarf I've done and I totally dig it!






I really must make one of these for myself, but with big buttons. :) The sad part is that I've had 3 skeins of chunky yarn for years now to make a scarf for myself and I just haven't done it. Such is the life of a crocheter.. So, now I'm on to the next project which is a royal blue infinity scarf. It's gonna be nice & wide and long enough to wrap around the neck twice! I'm pretty geeked about it!!



So tell me peeps, what's your work in progress project?

P.S. Did you know I'm having a giveaway? Click here to enter the raffle!

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...