February 24, 2015

#WorkInProgressTuesday



Greetings!


It's Work In Progress Tuesday, which means it's time to show off all of the projects you've been working on! I've been working diligently on the royal blue scarf that I showed you in last weeks post. I didn't really have long blocks of time to work on my project this week, but I've enjoyed stealing moments to get some hookin in. (crochet hookin that is) :)


It's gonna be an infinity scarf, long enough to wrap around the neck twice, and gloriously warm and comfy. There is nothing better than double wrapping a scarf when it's cray cray weather outside.






I predict that I will be finished with this project by the end of the week if not sooner. I'm really excited to complete it and move on to the next project.

Also, in the meantime, I'm still working on one of my monthly goals which was to find a new blogging platform and design a new page for my blog. I've had fun and frustrations trying to get it exactly as I want it to be. Hopefully I'll have a grand opening at the beginning of next month!


AND can I also say how exited I am to show you that The Boo & I made real.live.homemade.brownies. They were so good!! When it comes to baking, I'm a bit of a 'purest' if you will. I think things should be hand mixed and homemade, not from a box. They just taste much better. Plus they're made with love!






So what have you been working on this week? Use the hashtag #WorkInProgressTuesday  on Instagram so I can see your current projects!

Ciao!



2 comments:

  1. The real homemade goodies are just SO much better. Always.
    I'm pretty excited to see your new website/blog. Are you moving to wordpress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I considering going to WordPress, but I decided against it and I'm going with Squarespace.. They just have a more glossy look to me.. And who doesn't like glossy? :) Plus, you get more bang for your buck..

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...