November 9, 2011

The Heinousness that is the Radio

Greetings peoples,


Lets just get down to brass tacks... I've deemed it Rant Wednesday!! I figured you should be prepared that I am going to have a rant today. It's allowed at least once a week....

Say what? You didn't know about this?? Well its true. So here... I've taken the liberty of pouring you a glass of wine, so sit back and chill.


Ok so I have this theory about my job, right? All day long.... ALL......... DAY......... LONG........... we have to listen to the same radio station every s-i-n-g-l-e solitary day. I've finally come to the conclusion that this is to brainwash us.

No! Stop laughing... hear me out. Here is the rundown..

It's the same radio station day in and day out..

It plays everywhere in the building (i. e. the office, the break room, the waiting area, and even the bathroom!!!) For crying out loud!!! I mean really.... Isn't the bathroom supposed to be Holy Ground or something? I can't get a moment of silence to pee??

Aaaaaaaaand only one guy has the authority the change it to one of two approved radio stations and its in a room under lock and key............

LOCK AND KEY!!!!!!!!!

Alright.. admit it to yourself. After looking at all the facts, this doesn't seem right at all does it?? I can see it now... We all for really real look like this poor sap sucka below.

We just don't know it because we are brainwashed to the max! I'm probably sitting here right now as we speak and don't even know that I have dark circles under my eyes, and am going bald! It's really a shame. Now that I think about it, my hair has been shedding a lot and the top of my head has been feeling awfully cold lately. (j/k)


Honorable Mention Rants:

Socks - What is the deal with the seam on the toes?? They annoy me to no end! Sock makers of the world... I ask... you couldn't find a better place to put that than on my toes? Someone should look into this.

Being Cold - Have you ever been sitting somewhere that you couldn't control the climate and it was just dumb cold in the building/room? Is it really necessary to have the air on when it's 57 degrees outside?? Do us both a favor and just turn the air off. I stop chattering from being cold and you save on the electric bill. It's a win/win for both of us, I promise.

This concludes my ranting for the day. Although I did rant, I did have a good day today. Sometimes you just have to let off a little steam. Feel free to share your rants with me. I have my wine glass filled and I'm ready. :)

Peace,

A. Sparkle

3 comments:

  1. LOL!! that place should just keep the music off and let everyoe wear their earbuds and play their own choice of music..umm and where is my glass of wine?? and what kind is it by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And when did u get on blogger?? Lol.. I was like 'what the...?' I really wish they would let us, b/c a lot of ppl do complain abt the music. As far as the wine, didn't you see it at the top there? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i meant were was my glass from you!! and i got on last nite you know we discussed i wanted to do one, so what better time than now!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...