May 10, 2012

Things I Love Thursday... Farmers Market style!

Hello all!

I don't know about you, but right about now I'm living for the weekend!! Yes, I'm singing the song in my head. 



Coming off of vacation, I am SO ready for another day off . I also miss the bed that I slept in at Courtyard Marriott. I got THE best sleep in that bed. I think that might be one of the top reasons vacation is so enjoyable. Real not rolling over a million times in the middle of the night because my mattress is lame, I've passed out from exhaustion from a six hr trip because I was already tired before the ride, it's so dark in here that I can't see my toes wiggle, face down-palms up kind of sleep! I can dig it...

Anyhoo, if you've been a reader for some time now, then you know that I Luh-ove the Farmer's Market. There is an open air one that occurs weekly around the way from me. I've never really bothered to go until today, (probably because I can be lazy like that and it's always super crowded), but it was nice being out there seeing the smiling facing, smelling the wonderful foods, seeing a grown man of 6'4 in a giant Georgia peach costume, and being run over by a sticky child smeared in some sort of brown stuff. I'm gonna choose to believe that it wasn't something of a fecal matter.



 Do you see Mr. giant Georgia peach on the left there? 


Mr Cutie Salsa, was getting his study on while working on the job. It's funny the information you learn about people when you ask one question. I found out what he was studying and what lead him to do so. Nothing sexier than a smart man and the salsa verde was super yummy too! What made you smile today?

I'm running off to bed now kiddies. Until the next time..

Peace!

A. Sparkle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...