July 17, 2012

Antiques, Pot Pie, and Limeade Oh My!

Hello world!

Thought I'd throw you a few of my weekend adventures today! I just recently found out the goodness of a nearby antique market. It's only open once a month and it just so happened that el parentas were visiting, so me and the mama had to take advantage of it! There were actually two different locations, so we only scratched the tip of the iceberg by going to one. When I tell you they had everything that you could possibly ever think you even wanted........ Some overpriced, some not, but you will run into that anywhere.















Later that evening we got a little creative in the kitchen with a cheeseburger pot pie. 




Turns out pretty, right? It's very easy.. Just lean ground beef, ketchup, onions, sharp cheddar cheese, & pie shells. You really can't go wrong!

Especially when you have limeade to go with it. :) 






Very good weekend indeed! Did you have any adventures?

***Peace***

A. Sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...