July 8, 2012

Super Soul Sunday

Greetings!



I thought I would share some food for the soul today. If you've been following me for some time, then you know that I love Super Soul Sunday on the OWN. I look forward to it every single Sunday.

One of my favorite episodes was from a couple of weeks ago with Oprah & Caroline Myss, where she talks about being true to yourself and your life's purpose. Go watch the full episode (-->here<--).

Caroline Myss says that, ' If you have life you have purpose and that people suffer when they choose a life that doesn't belong to them.' 
When I thought about this, it made perfect sense to me. I reached back into my memory and thought about things I was trying to hold on to that were no longer present in my life and understood that those people or things were not meant for me. When I learned to let them go, (most of) the suffering ended and better things occurred. What is your opinion about it or if you watch the video what did you think?

//Peace\\

A. Sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...