August 12, 2014

Weekly Wishes #18




Salutations All!


Its that time again for weekly wishes! Did you set any goals for last week? If so, how did they go? Are you just joining me? Let me explain what happens for Weekly Wishes..
The Happenings: You share your weekly, monthly, or yearly goals/wishes/achievements and you get to be a part of this big group of people that are doing the same thing. Yay! Wanna join in? Check out The Nectar Collective and add a link to your blog!


**********************



Well hello there! I really did plan on writing more this past week than I did, but I ended up feeling sick by the end of last week. I just gotta tell you it was not a fun time. Now it's a new week, with fresh possibilities and I'm hoping that many great things come my way. Speaking of great things, I was sitting and watching Project Runway the other day and as always, my hands were itching to create something. (I get inspired by watching others create awesomeness) So I decided to make something simple and mindless where I didn't have to count stitches and behold a coaster was born! 





 
Then I figured why stop there and then a cup hat was born. Now I have both at work and I'm full on inspired to make more. I'll be adding some to My Etsy Shop for the fast approaching Autumn season. Yay! Let's talk about what happened last week shall we?


      Last Weeks Wishes



Faster Homework - Meh... Because I was feeling heinous when I had the most free time to get homework done, I didn't get any done! When I was feeling better I did try my hand at it and got about halfway through it before I hit 'The Wall'. After that I just slowly closed the laptop and sneaked out of the room, before my homework found out I was leaving and tried to persuade me to take another stab at it. It just wasn't gonna happen.



Track Food & Eat Better - I did this one about halfway. I started out good tracking everything in my little phone app and taking pictures and everything. Then it got a little harder to look at the truth of what I was eating, when I wanted a delicious fatty burger instead of the healthy leftovers I had waiting on me. I'd say overall, I'm doing better than I was before AND I'm drinking more water and less caffeine! That counts for something, right?? Oh yeah.. And I'm down one pound.. Yippee!! 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This Weeks Wishes



Better Attitude - As you know, (maybe you don't if you're a newbie) I'm taking a class on how to do some coding. Plain and simple, It's kicking my ass!! To be honest I get really discouraged sometimes, because I feel like I'll never grasp the information and it all becomes very overwhelming. But! I have to remember that I'm smart, that I can do this, and I'm not the only one having a hard time grasping certain things. The plan is to write down a couple of mantas and read them whenever I'm feeling puny about my level of understanding.


* Meditate - Yep. It's back on the list. Not because I haven't been doing it (when needed), but because the Chopra Center 21 day meditation Challenge has finally started! Whoop! Whoop! I always seem to start out doing good and then fall off and won't meditate everyday. I'm trying to go all the way this time baby!! WHO'S WITH ME?!?


* Plan Etsy Stuff - I really wanna sit down and look at what I want to make for the Fall to add to my Etsy Shop. I have an idea of what I wanna do, but it's time to start making decisions on what is what and then get to crocheting. 


So what have you been up to? Did you get what you wanted accomplished last week? Let me know!

Ciao!


2 comments:

  1. Aloha!

    I'm new to the Weekly Wishes and it's probably one of my best decisions for my blog! Anyways, power to you and your coding class, it sure does take a level of patience for that. I've dabbled in it a little bit here and there, not always fun. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it certainly does! I think I went in a little naïve, but my eyes are wide open now. :) Great to see another Weekly Wishers on board! It's great fun. Thanks for stopping by and I'll return the favor. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...