April 13, 2012

Things I Love Thursday... on Friday!

Greeting peoples!

So, I got a little lazy yesterday and didn't do my TILT list. However, I bring it to you today. Yay for you! Just to jump right in, first on the list are having personal days off from work! Really... how much more sweeter can it get than having a day off from work to go do whatever the hell it is you feel like, all the while knowing that your co-strugglers are stuck there in prison droning on through boring work. Yeah.. I really love having days off. ;)
Next on the list is sleeping in late, taking 2 hr afternoon naps, talking to the dear old dad on the phone for hrs at a time, and going out to enjoy brunch at the Majestic Diner.






Waffle and turkey sausage. Yummy! Love waffles. :)


I also love the Ice Cold Cuff newly featured and for sale in my shop!



Honorable Mentions: Raven Simone-Julie Andrews-playing Nintendo (yes I said it!)-pool blue nail polish-reading magazines-dancing around the house like a crazy hyper person-having food adventures-singing loudly in the car-having dinner with friends-shirts with stripes-maxi dresses-sugar cookies!

Ok, now it's your turn!

#Peace#

A. Sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...