November 14, 2014

#DivineFriday: Keep Your Head to the Sky

Greetings Friends!

Congratulations on making it through another work week! Its Divine Friday so let's have some fun. How does Divine Friday work, Sparkle? Everyday, I try to find The Divine in my everyday life and take a picture. I choose which one I think is the best and I share it here with you guys! I post it on my Instagram and Pinterest using the hashtag #DivineFriday. You should join in the fun too! Just snap a shot of whatever made you smile this week and share it on your Instagram or whatever social media of your choosing. Sounds easy, right? :)


I thought I would draw a little inspiration this week from the clouds. As a little girl, I would drag an old carpet sample out from the storage space in the back of our house and flop it in the grass. I would lay down on my carpet and look up at the clouds and find shapes and relaxation (although I didn't know it at the time). I miss the days of just being able to lay out in the yard and not have a care in the world. I often would feel so safe that I would fall asleep right there on my little carpet square.

Every now and then, I still get those peaceful moments like when I found this beautiful piece of sky! I love gazing at the sky, especially when I'm traveling to my destination. Looking up there just makes everything that I desire seem like a possibility.





The sky is massive, so you get a two for one today on pictures. :) Wondering why there's a bar in the 2nd picture? I was sitting at the drive-thru at Wendy's when I noticed how pretty the sky was. Me having no shame whipped out my phone, let the window down, and started snapping shots of the sky. So that's the 'Clearance' bar at the drive-thru. This time while looking up, I saw a poodle and an astronaut! 


 As a bonus, I will leave you with this song for today! It's one of my favorites of all time and I listen to it when I need to be encouraged.




When is the last time you let your imagination let loose and take over? Don't forget to get on Instagram and share your #DivineFriday photo!

Ciao!


P.S. Here's the First, Second, & Third Divine Friday posts!





2 comments:

  1. I like to peer into the depths of the sky. The blue sky is like an inverted sea, it is infinite. Thank you for reminding me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...