November 15, 2014

Purple Crochet Goodness

Salutations!



So, a while back now I got a little crochet happy and banged out like 5 headbands. I'm happy to say that I'm finally sharing them with the world and posting them to my Etsy shop! Today, I'm excited to share the first one here with you!


I took a poll on Facebook and asked what color I should make a headband in and someone suggested purple. So Ta-Da! The newest Sparkle Baby to the family is this purple turban headband! I must admit that I love it. I can’t really get down with wearing a turban. It really just reminds me of little old ladies at the grocery store wearing those pleated ones with their fur coat and comfortable orthopedic shoes one. #Ijustcan’t







The compromise is the headband. You can still be stylish without the granny connotation! Can’t beat that, right? The best thing to me about a headband instead of a hat/turban is that you can wear your hair in a ponytail or down. I’ll be sporting my own headband here soon, since it’s suddenly jumped to winter!?! Just two weeks ago we were in the lower 60’s.... Now it’s a high of the 40’s. Le sigh..




Instead of just doing a plain double crochet stitch, I try to add a little personality to all of my Sparkle Babies. On this one, I thought the crisscross texture would be a nice touch!  






When you order one you can choose large or small and can customize it by choosing your favorite color. If you don't see a color you want, then just let me know and we can make it happen capt'n! If you're ready to be street chic, then you can order one by clicking here and it will take you to my Etsy shop! 



Have a great day! :)


Ciao! 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...