November 24, 2014

Weekly Wishes #28

Salutations!


Its that time again for weekly wishes/monthly goals! Did you set any goals for last week/month? If so, how did they go? Are you just joining me? Let me explain what happens for Weekly Wishes..

The Happenings: You share your weekly, monthly, or yearly goals/wishes/achievements and you get to be a part of this big group of people that are doing the same thing. Yay! Wanna join in? Check out The Nectar Collective and add a link to your blog!




Happy Monday friends! I hope you had a glorious weekend, because I surely did! The Rents' came to town and we had tons of fun just bopping around town. I wanted to get in a little crocheting, but it just didn't happen. haha.. Tonight though, the crochet sweatshop will be in full effect! 





We decided to do the tourist thing and went to ride the Skyview in downtown Atlanta, which is something like the London Eye. Here's a picture of the wheel. We went at dusk, so everything was lit up and magical looking. :) So, let's talk about last weeks wishes!



Last Weeks Wishes


  • So the whole let's pre-package my snacks for the week was an epic fail! Unless, thinking about doing it while sitting on the couch counts...... No? Okay, I did't think so. This will be added back to the list.
  • Hmm...yeah that scarf I was talking about I needed to start last week didn't happen either. However, I did find the stitch or pattern I needed to do it, so now it's just doing it!
  • I was supposed to finish adding my new items to Etsy and I got most of them done, except I have one more to add. So, I consider this one a success. :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This Weeks Wishes



  • Of course, I'm adding the snack prepping back on the list for this week. I will try and do it tonight as a matter of fact.
  • I went home this afternoon on my lunch break (because I forgot my freakin phone?!?!) to find out that this scarf (scroll down) has been sold! Yippie!! It's my first Etsy sell of the season. Hopefully there will be many more to come! So now, I must ship it off to it's new home in Washington state.
  • Oh! Crocheting is going back on the list as well. I must tackle this scarf.
  • I also need to decide on what sales I'm having for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I'm thinking I want to run them the month of December though.


So this is what's going on with me for now. What are your goals for this week? Happy Sales to all you Etsy sellers!



Ciao!





2 comments:

  1. I like to leave planning job to weekend, especially since I am working full-time during weekdays. Hopefully you'll be able to get through the week with these items checked! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Etsy sale :) I was so busy this year that I'm pretty sure I'm going to miss stocking my shop before the holiday rush. Live and learn, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...