Its that time again for weekly wishes/monthly goals! Did you set any goals for last week/month? If so, how did they go? Are you just joining me? Let me explain what happens for Weekly Wishes..
The Happenings: You share your weekly, monthly, or yearly goals/wishes/achievements and you get to be a part of this big group of people that are doing the same thing. Yay! Wanna join in? Check out The Nectar Collective and add a link to your blog!
Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. I had a whole lot of fun driving around the track of the Atlanta Motor Speedway! It was my video game racing dreams come true. To be honest I was little nervous driving a car that almost had 500 horsepower, but I knew I could handle it. I think The Boo wax actually quite proud of my driving skills. More about this on another post!
Other than that I just went to the movies to see John Wick. While I love me some Keanu Reeves, I just have to say that I was bored to tears with this one. Very little storyline and lots of effortless killing. So if you like that then go see it. If not don't waste your time. (Or money...) talk about last week's wishes!
Last Weeks Wishes
- While I did stay up a few times last week I did feel like I went to bed on time for the most part. I was still dumb tired because I was dreaming all night, most nights. However I did catch up on my sleep over the weekend. So yay me!
- My main concentration last week was to do some crochet every day. I couldn't do it every day but I did catch up on a lot of it on Halloween night! The Boo and I sat around and watched scary movies all night. :) Never thought Cabin in the Woods would have the twist that it did...
This Months Goals
- Dude.... I seriously need to get to posting new items in my Etsy shop. As soon as I publish this I will probably power post new items. I was supposed to get all this done last month and it just never happened. It’s November now and I needs to get crackin’!
- I want to exercise at least 3 times a week every week this month. I think it would be a good idea to up my steps on the daily too. I’m doing around 3000+ right now, but I want to up that to 4000+ by doing more walking on my breaks at work.
- I’ve been working on a baby blanket for a while now and I’d like to finish it up by the end of the month, so that I can start on the next project. It’s not due until January, but I’d like to get it done early!