February 2, 2014

Someone Got Nominated!

Greetings... 


I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog award twice! This was by this kool dude Tommye Turner and the awesome Tasneem Ahmed. Please click on their names and go check them out!

I have to tell you 11 random facts about myself and then answer 11 questions from my nominator. I must then choose 11 questions which have to be answered by the 11 bloggers that I choose to nominate. (They must have less than 200 followers) Sounds like great fun, right? Right!

My Randomness:

1. I love to write letters and mailing them off through snail mail
2. I'm obsessed with drinking tea. Green, Black, White, it doesn't matter, I like them all.
3. When I have a need to be creative I draw, paint, write, crochet, or just make things in general with my hands.
4. I'm currently in the process of writing a book! ;) Let's hope it doesn't take 15 years to complete.
6. I love hearts and am always drawn to them.
7. For some reason I'm also drawn to smokestacks. There's just something mysterious about them.
8. I actually like Ramen noodles and I add cheese and hotdogs to them.
9. I've lived in 5 different states.
10. I can name all the 50 states and in alphabetical order.
11. I want to go e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e in the world there is to see.


The 11 Questions to be answered by those who nominated me:

1. What's your favourite book? The Wake of The Wind by J California Cooper
2. Books or films? Always books!!! You get so much more detail.
3. What's your favourite colour? Yellow. Its just so damn happy!
4. How many houses have you lived in? I've lived in 14 different houses/apartments, not counting moving in and out of dorm rooms!
5. Name 3 things that you hate. Wasps, Hypocrites, & Being Cold
6. What's your least favourite animal? Least?? Er......... do insects counts?
7. What would you name your child? Girl-Amber; Boy-Andrew
8. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it and why? Pay off my debts, help my friends, and give to a charity.  
9. Who is your favourite youtuber? Chescalocs
10. What was your favourite TV programme as a child? There were so many! I'll go with Are You Afraid of the Dark, Erie Indiana, Saved by the Bell, and Ren & Stimpy!
11. What would be the perfect job? The perfect job would be being my own boss making things that would enhance peoples lives.


If I nominated you then here are your 11 questions:

1.What's your favorite drink?
2.Your favorite color?
3.If you could travel anywhere,where would you go?
4.What's your favorite thing about yourself?
5. What is your earliest memory?
6.Do you have a favorite tv show and what is it?
7.House shoes or socks?
8.If you were on a desert island what would you absolutely have to have with you?
10. Tv or movies?
11. Can you sing and if you can't do you like to?

 So that's all for now kiddos! What's your randomness? Have a Happy Sunday!!

Ciao!

A. Sparkle




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...