February 15, 2014

Valentine's Classy



Greetings....

Hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine's day whether you shared it with your significant other, with friends, or by yourself!

 If I had it my way... You would see me sitting at my French vanity, completing the finishing touches to my ensemble for the evening. I would pull my favorite red lipstick (one of many) out of the drawer and apply it in three swipes... I would hear footsteps behind me and look around to see..



Valentine's Classy

The love of my life looking rather distinguished. I would smile and compliment him and ask if the car was ready so that we wouldn't be late for our dinner reservations. He would walk over, kiss me on the cheek and help me up so that we could go and tell me that I was the most beautiful thing he's ever seen in life.

At the restaurant there would be quite a romantic ambiance, with many candles, servers dressed in black, crisp linen, and the aroma of mouth-watering food circulating around teasing all that entered. We would chat all evening about everything and nothing and the server would comment on how we were such a cute couple and how in love we seemed to be. 

We would finish the meal with another glass of wine and coffee and once feeling fully sated, the bill would be paid, thanks or good service would be given, and the good feelings from the evening would continue at home where a surprise bouquet of my favorite flowers would be waiting.






BCBGMAXAZRIA white handbag
neimanmarcus.com



Halcyon Days black gold bracelet
scullyandscully.com



MARC BY MARC JACOBS heart jewelry
saksfifthavenue.com


Estée Lauder lipstick
lordandtaylor.com




How did your Valentine's Day go? :)

Ciao!

A. Sparkle

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...