April 12, 2009

Happy Easter and All That Jazz

Happy Easter to one and all!

It's been a productive day so far. I didn't really celebrate the holiday and have a big dinner and present the little kiddies with baskets full of goodies. Mainly because I don't live near any family, but it's still been a nice day.

I washed Spike which is my car, it's a 2 door red Ford Focus. It's all shiny and clean and it almost looks brand new. I did all that work to find out that it's supposed to rain tomorrow. Kind of a bummer, but what can you do?
This lovely piece of artwork is the new skin I have on my laptop. I love it. LOVE IT!!! When I have it open the drawn on lady looks like she's sitting on the table/floor/my lap. Beloved bought it and applied it on my laptop for me. He's totally my hero. Not just for doing that, no. He is also the captor of all bugs that sneak their nasty little creepy, crawly, bodies into our house. They have broken the bug/human pact once they set foot in the house. When I'm outside, I don't bother or kill them. But if they come inside, all bets are off and everyone is taken as a prisoner and made an example out of! Death to all animals that have more than 4 legs!!!! :::letting out warrior cry:::

Anyhoo, time to watch The Simpson's.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...