April 9, 2009

The Little Things

Hey,

As I often try to, I look at my life and see the positive things that occur and what really makes life worth living. I think it's a good exercise to do, because it makes you realize all the things in your life that really are good. I had a melancholy kinda day so I tried to stay upbeat so as not to think about all the things I want to accomplish that I haven't done yet.

All I know is that even though I'm completely sick of my job and the people I work with I still have to do it. I work in customer service so I have to talk and deal with a lot of idiots all day long. It doesn't help that some of my co-workers are annoying idiots as well. Its just too much to deal with sometimes, ya know. So to cheer myself up I took some pictures of my favorite place to be around my job.

During my lunch I always go sit outside so I can enjoy the silence and the scenery of nature. You might not be able to tell, but there is a flat grassy area and then I lovely huge drop off. No I've never been in there and I don't plan on it either. I've seen some people at my job who smoke that go back behind some bushes near the drop off. They are some brave souls. Lately there have been some workmen walking deep down in the forest in that drop off and cutting down trees. Why? I'm not sure. I just might ask one of them some day.Like almost everyday I take a nap on my lunch hour in my car near this foresty area and a couple of days ago one of my co-workers ups and tells me that one time the police found a dead body down in that drop off!!!! A d-e-a-d body!!!! ewwww ew ew ew ew! That was a little un-nerving, but I still take my naps. lol! I haven't seen any strange activity out there before, but when you think about it, who wouldn't throw a dead body down there. Its a large ditch.. Can you really be surprised that I dead body was found. Nope. Tomorrow is Friday, which is always positively charged, so everyone go forth and have a great day.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...