April 1, 2009

Spring Competition


Its finally Spring, which means that summer isn't to far behind! yay! I really don't care for Spring other than the fact that it means warmer weather and flowers and trees are blooming. Too much rain for my taste. This picture of the tree is right in front of my apartment. I love just sitting back and looking at that beauty of nature when I'm just thinking or when I'm being nosey and seeing what's going on outside.
Now that it's April, I proposed a contest between me and my BFF's. I told them we should see who can lose the most weight in one month for a small prise of $25.00 or a gift card or something like that. I've been struggling to get motivated for a while now, so I think that this is a perfect way to do it. I'm very competitive and I hate to lose, so I think that I will do well. Wish me luck!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...