April 19, 2009

Synchronicity

Hey there,

It was a really good day. So I did go shopping with my friend from work and the name of the store was 'Synchronicity'. According to the dictionary it means: the coincidental occurrence of events and especially psychic events that seem related but are not explained by conventional mechanisms of causality.

Great store. I felt really good and relaxed after I left out of there. So they had stuff like, candles, pendulums, crystals, jewelry, clothes, books, incredibly soothing music, etc... Here are the yummy fun things that I got.

  • Candle - For Motivation
  • 3 Stones
  • Ankh necklace
I've been looking for an Ankh for quite a while now. I used to have two of them. One I gave away because I didn't wear it at all anymore and the other one I lost while I was walking to the bus stop to go to the airport. I was SO mad about that! When I saw this one it just yelled out to me and said, 'Here I am. Take me home!' I do like it a lot, because its the perfect size (although I want a longer chain for it) and it has silver and gold on it so I can wear it with either metal, yay!
The three stone are (left) Petrified Wood, (right) Aventurine, and (bottom) Smokey Quartz.


I'll explain what each of the stones are for.

  • Petrified Wood - Connection to earth and nature. Rids one of petty annoyances, provides strength, grounding, and insight. It's a powerful meditation stone
  • Aventurine - Spirituality, contentment, stability, strength, peace, and meditation
  • Smokey Quartz - 'Stone of Cooperation', It collects scattered energy, dissolves negative energy, emotional blockages, and protection

I've never used stones for when I meditate, (which isn't really that often) but what's life without trying new things, right? Boring!!!! So here's to something new. Have a great day.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...