May 10, 2014

The Saturday Short


Greetings Friend!

It's a cloudy and somewhat rainy day here in Atlanta, GA, yet cheerful nonetheless! The morning has been quiet with the exception of the drama our neighbors seemed to cause, but I refuse to let that put a damper on the day. You know how it goes... Every now and then a neighbor or two will have a disagreement and wake you up out of your peaceful much needed slumber with their car alarm... If nothing else it's entertaining. Especially when you get to talk about what happened with other neighbor who saw it all!


Anyhow, The Boo and I plan on getting out and about today to do some shopping! Maybe I'll find some deals and cutely rain boots to be stylishly chic in. I really like these. I'm even going to go get a picture of my aura taken (because I'm into that kinda thing) for shits and giggles.
What are you up to today?? Let me know!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...