May 8, 2014

Weekly Wishes x 9!

Greetings!



Its that time again for weekly wishes! Did you set any goals for last week? If so, how did they go? Are you just joining me? Let me explain what happens for Weekly Wishes..

The Happenings: You share your weekly, monthly, or yearly goals/wishes/achievements and you get to be a part of this big group of people that are doing the same thing. Yay! Wanna join in? Check out The Nectar Collective and add a link to your blog!
_____________________________________
This week has been a very busy one for me at work and at home! Monday was just bonkers, but in a good way. :) I've been pretty determined to get more healthy after I had my Week of Being a Vegetarian. It's like after that week, everything about what I need to do has been put into perspective! So far, I've been killing the water and getting in my 8 glasses a day and I haven't had any fast food. Yay, for me! :) No fast food is a really big feat. Let's talk about last weeks wishes.
Last Weeks Wishes 
* Start the Purge Process - Let's say that I got halfway on this one. I ended up putting some shoes on eBay! It seems to me that it's going to take a long time for stuff to sell. At least shoes anyway. I know I'm very leery about buying shoes online whether it's eBay or DSW! Maybe I can do better with purses?
* Revamp the Blog - Yeah well... As you can see this didn't get done, but I still plan on making some changes. Do you have a site you like to use for templates?
* Weight Train & Exercise - I didn't do as much as I wanted to, but now I'm on the right track! I've really been working it out this week so far. I'm hoping that between the workouts and the water intake I will start to see improvements soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Weeks Wishes
* Make a Trip to Goodwill - There are some things that just won't sell on eBay, and I'm not that girl that can just throw my clothes and once beloved treasures in the trash. So it's off to Goodwill I go! I need to clear out a lot of shirts I'm not wearing anymore and some shoes I'm still delusional about keeping. You know the ones.. It's those shoes that are really ridiculously cute and you love love love, but they hurt like all get out, and every time you think about wearing them, you can't fathom the thought of having them on for more than a couple hours. Yeah... those shoes.
 * Care Packaging - My bestie just had surgery and is cooped up in the house for a while. I thought it would be nice to send her a care package full of fun things to do and play with. My mother & I have co-consipirated in the makings of said package, so I hope it will turn out well! I was actually inspired by the gift swap I did a while back.

* Go to Bed on Time - As of late I've been staying up when trying to watch TV and/or finish doing something when I know I should be in the bed. I've gotta get some rest dude. I just must!



Alright friends, that's it for me. I hate that I'm posting this as late as Thursday, but what can you do? Share with me what you accomplished so far this week or what you're still working on!

Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...