May 12, 2014

Weekly Wishes #10

Greetings!
Its that time again for weekly wishes! Did you set any goals for last week? If so, how did they go? Are you just joining me? Let me explain what happens for Weekly Wishes..

The Happenings: You share your weekly, monthly, or yearly goals/wishes/achievements and you get to be a part of this big group of people that are doing the same thing. Yay! Wanna join in? Check out The Nectar Collective and add a link to your blog!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today and this week are off to a very good start! I feel inspired, motivated, and full of love. I feel like big changes are coming in my life and I'm very excited about them. More on that in a different post. Let's talk about Last Weeks Wishes, shall we?
Last Weeks Wishes
* Make a trip to Goodwill - I haven't actually gone to Goodwill yet, but I have collected up a few things that I'm willing to part with.


* Care Packaging - I haven't gotten this sent off yet or even gotten everything that I want to get, but I do have a list of what I need and I have all of the packing supplies. At least half the battle is done!
* Go to Bed on Time - To be honest with you, I don't even remember if I did it or not! I think I may have... but I really don't know. I was so tired last week and for some reason I kept having nightmares and waking up in the middle of the night. At least I got rest over the weekend.
This Weeks Wishes
* Post-It - Can I admit something? Half the time, I forget what my weekly wishes are and then I will remember them halfway through the day and be like, 'Oh yeah!! I was supposed to _____'. I can't do anything about it at the time, because I'm always at work. To remedy this, I'm going to start writing them down, that way it's in front of me all the time.
* Birthday Plans - I want to sit down and really think about what I want to do on my birthday on this upcoming 29th. Whoop! Whoop! I never... ever... everevereverever work on my birthday if I don't have to. So I have some planning to do. :)
* Write - I should really just stop being scared and just write some more on my book! It's just the first draft anyway. I think the intimidating part is thinking about someone reading and critiquing it. The thing is... I don't have to let anyone read it just yet, do I? The problem is, I also like feedback. Must.Push.Through.
Okay, that's it kiddies. Share with me what your wishes or goals are this week!
Ciao!!

8 comments:

  1. Yay for writing! I really need to get better with this one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's get some writing done then! Thanks for the comment and stopping by Kayli! :)

      Delete
  2. Whether you went to bed in time or not, where you tired a lot? 'cause if you where not I think you can assume you went to bed in time ;)

    I hope you get to do some writing this week, do not worry about people reading it. The most important thing is to finish it first ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was tired a lot.. So I guess I didn't.. Lol. It was all a daze I'm afraid. :)

      Delete
  3. My wish? To get just *one* room of the house clean!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! I feel you on that! One room is no easy feat! :)

      Delete
  4. Definitely go on bed on time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy when I finish writing a blog and list a few new items in my shop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...