March 28, 2009

The Note After the Party


Hey Everybody,

So I'm finally in Tennessee chillin at my parents house. It's been a really good weekend so far. I actually woke up at 4:30am after going to bed at 1am and felt wide awake.. Why? idk, but my Dad happened to be up too and we proceeded to have a 2 hr long conversation about everything and nothing at all. It was awesome. And then we both passed out on the couches in the living room. And let me tell you couch sleep is some if the best sleep!!


I went to see one of my best friends after I had a great breakfast. Breakfast is the best meal especially when you don't have to cook it, when it reminds you of your childhood, and most importantly you don't have to clean the dishes afterwards. (Although, being a house guest it is polite to offer) I didn't realize how much I missed being around my best friends or hanging out with friends in general. Why don't I hang out with friends? That's another thread for later.

So we went to my Granddaddy's birthday get together at this eatery called the Catfish House. I really REALLY don't like catfish, but luckily for me they had chicken. yay! So the food was great and I got stuffed. I was reeeeeally stuffed, although I'm a little hungry right now. I'm so having a midnight snack after I get finished with this. Yummy!

So we (Me, Beloved, Mom & Dad) get back to the house and we see that there is a huge branch that has fallen from the tree in front of my parents condo and as we approach we see leaves and wood imbedded into my mothers car! Imbedded!!!!!!!!!!!! So oddly & surprisingly nicely enough there was a note taped to the front door from one if the neighbors saying that he had removed the branch from the car and that there was damage to the windshield wiper. :::Sad face::: But at least no major damage was done, like a broken window or something like that.

So it was a good day with an odd end, but still a good time was had with a lot of pictures, smiles, and Granddaddy was surprised and happy. Ok, that's all.

Ciao



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...