March 5, 2014

Weighing In: The Stand Still

Greetings...





Happy Wednesday all! If you've been following along then you know I've been on a weight-loss journey for a while now. I went back to diet and exercise and I still haven't picked Eat Q back up yet. Something I know about myself through trial and error is that in order for me to be consistent, I have to be reading about a healthy lifestyle in order to keep motivated.

I've been 'doing the right thing' for about 3 weeks now and this is about the time that I lose focus and just wanna be lazy and sit down somewhere and gobble down some McDonald's or the like. I've lost a total of 5 pounds so far and I'm totally geeked about it. This past week though, I didn't lose anything. Disappointing, but at the same time, I'm glad that I didn't gain anything either. It seems to me that drinking enough water is the total key and I just gotta tell you that I've totally been BS'ing on it.

I don't like drinking a lot of liquids as it is, just because I just don't feel thirsty a lot of times. (or maybe I ignore it) It doesn't help that it's cold where I work and drinking even tepid water makes me colder. I end up drinking tea in order to stay warm. I guess I just have to bite the bullet and just force myself to drink the stuff!

When you're trying to be healthy, how do you stay motivated?
_______________________________________
Also, it looks like Spring has come to Atlanta and I thought I'd share some photos!






Ciao! 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics!

    Congrats on 5 pounds lost! It's a big deal. It once took me a year and a half to lose 15 pounds, but I've kept it off. I think a slow loss is better in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A slow process is better for sure. At least I feel like I'm really learning something along the way. 😊

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...