March 24, 2014

Weekly Wishes: The 3rd

 
Greetings!!!

Its weekly wishes time again! Did you set any goals for last week? If so, how did they go? Are you just joining me? Let me explain what happens for Weekly Wishes..

The Happenings: You share your weekly, monthly, or yearly goals/wishes/achievements and you get to be a part of this big group of people that are doing the same thing. Yay! Wanna join in? Check out The Nectar Collective.
 
________________________________________________________________
Last Weeks Wishes
So last week (and the week before) I said that I wanted to accomplish putting pencil to sketch book and actually drawing something. Well it actually happened! I suppose I was preoccupied and in a creative open-minded place while I was watching Oprah's Lifeclass. Something just told me to go grab my sketch book and start drawing. I drew what I always enjoy drawing which are faces. Maybe it will turn into a series? The world may never know.


The other wish I had was to pay more attention to time management. I totally killed this one and I feel like I got everything done that I wanted to do. I'm two for two this week! 
I was also semi working on exercise, because who isn't ever working on that? I made the initiative to go for a walk on the trail nearby. Actually did four miles too! Felt good afterwards except for the big blister that was on my foot. Nothing that a little soak in hot water and Epsom salt couldn't cure though. :)
This Weeks Wishes!
1. Yeah well I guess exercise is still on the list. Meh..
2. As long as my hands aren't yelling at me, I'd like to finish my crochet project that I started 2 weeks prior.
3. Attempt to write some more on the book. I must simply get over this hump I seem to have hit in the story!



Well that's it for now lovely friends. How was your week?

Ciao!



10 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've had a really productive week, I may have to join you in Weekly Wishes, I am really enjoying reading yours and it makes me want to write down goals. Exercise is always a tough one, I'm finding it hard to find a balance at the moment. Also, blisters are awful, they really put you off exercising at all!
    Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally do it Hannah! It's great fun. :) I think if it hadn't of been for the blister I may have worked the next day, but blisters ARE awful, and hey... any excuse will do! lol

      Delete
  2. Wow, two for two! Way to go. I kept a list all week, didn't cross much off of it, but still got a lot done! I always think I have more time than I actually do. I wish sleep wasn't necessary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do that same thing where I think I have more time than I do. I could get so much done if I didn't have to sleep. Then again... I just might procrastinate the night away.. (sad, but true) lol!

      Delete
  3. I try to be productive every day. I have kids, and we homeschool, so I kind of have to keep to a routine to get everything done. Of course I still need to cook, do housework, and my crafty stuff, plus I work outside the home four nights a month. If I didn't keep a routine nothing would get done. That does not mean I get it all done, lol. Right now we are active with outside group activities, so I am not getting a ton of other stuff done. This week so far I did get to paint. That is it, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I'm exhausted just reading about all that stuff.. Idk how you do it! I think routine sounds like a great idea! :)

      Delete
  4. Your sketch is beautiful! Great job on your goals. Your new ones are totally doable. :) As for writing, you could just write notes on a future chapters until something clicks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment Jessica! Didn't think about writing down notes but I think that's a grand idea. :) One that I shall pur to practice.

      Delete
  5. You are writing a book?! Whoa what a fab goal! I have been wanting to do it myself but I haven't even wrote the first word :P I look forward to hear the progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! A fab, yet very big goal! Lol. I've always wanted to do so, so I figured why not? You should totally do it! I've surprised myself in my writing and it's a lot of fun. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...