October 24, 2014

Beauty is Everywhere



Greetings friends!


I think Friday is the perfect day for a little beauty and inspiration. You can really find beautiful things anywhere you are whether it be in a city, out in the country or in nature. It's been said that when you notice or see something beautiful, then you are seeing The Divine right here on earth. I thought I would share my divine moment here with you today. 


Everyday I'm at work I see these plants. I'm not really sure what they are but they always look so beautiful, especially in the late morning when the sun is high in the sky. When I see them it's almost like they're glowing with this beautiful energy that surrounds them. Looking at them makes me  think of walking through a great big field of wildflowers and just lazing about and enjoying the day. 


Hey friends... How about we start a thing together? Let's make it an Instagram situation! I'm going to start taking pictures of the beautiful things that I see day to day and post them here on Friday's. I'll also share them on my Instagram @ASparkleThe1 using the hashtag 
#DivineFriday.


I look forward to seeing all of your pictures! Today and everyday, go forth looking for the beautiful things in your life! Have a great weekend!

Ciao!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've been blog hopping and I stumbled across your blog. I agree with what you said, there really is beauty all around us. A lot of people just don't stop long enough to notice. I also agree that noticing something beautiful is like seeing the Divine. It happens every time I look up at the clouds or the moon and stars or out into the ocean. I'm glad I found your blog. I don't know the first thing about Instagram, but I'll make sure I visit your blog again to see these pictures of beautiful things... can't wait... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Dee! You're right.. a lot of ppl don't stop long enough to 'smell the roses' if you will. :) I'm hoping that I can bring a few 'roses' here for everyone to enjoy! I'm so glad that you stumbled across my little blog and I do so hope you'll visit and say hello again. :) Hope you're having a great week!

      -A.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...