October 21, 2014

Weekly Wishes #24


www.electicoasis.etsy.com

 Greetings Friends!
 
 
Its that time again for weekly wishes! Did you set any goals for last week? If so, how did they go? Are you just joining me? Let me explain what happens for Weekly Wishes..


The Happenings: You share your weekly, monthly, or yearly goals/wishes/achievements and you get to be a part of this big group of people that are doing the same thing. Yay! Wanna join in? Check out The Nectar Collective and add a link to your blog!
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
 
Hello and Happy Tuesday! I don't know where you are, but I hope it's been as beautiful there as it has been here in Atlanta. Fall generally has great weather, no? It generally has weather that's not too hot and not too cold. Although I will admit that I do blast the heat in the car on the way to work..... And have the seat warmers on. :) I find it odd that plants here a still blooming. It's almost like Spring except that leaves are falling and stink bugs are out all over the place.





 So what's been going on with you? I feel like I'm going through a period of personal growth lately. I think this weeks wishes will reflect that.

 So let's talk about what happened Last Week...
 
 
Last Weeks Wishes
 
 
  • Can I be honest with you? Just between you and me... I'm a little (a lot) nervous about getting back into coding or even studying how to code. A while back, I took and advanced class to learn how to code. Initially I was geeked about learning something new. Then I got in class and felt like a complete and utter dunce. It made me a little discouraged and afraid to dive back in. What if I'm not good at it and all the negative voices in my head are right?? I let my fears convince me to not crack open one studying session this week. You know what that means.. I gotta put it back on the list for this week!
  • Now I was all over de-cluttering the living room! Done and done! I even got rid of quite a few articles of clothing and made tons of room in the closet. It felt really good. I plan on getting rid of even more at some point. Maybe I'll tackle shoes next.
  • Sometime last week I finally saw a little light in the tunnel of my darkened creative tunnel. Yay! I posted about this really kool street art mural and it among other things got my imagination moving right along.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Weeks Wishes


  •  Here we are again at doing some studying for coding. The Boo and I decided to have studying night some time this week. I'm thinking Wednesday. It will be a nice little mid-week break from the norm. I haven't decided if I'm going the book route or the online lesson method. We shall see.
  • So like I was saying at the top, I really feel like I'm in a state of growth. I'm been surrounding myself with positive sayings, words, and pictures. I'm excited that Deepak and Oprah will be having another free 21 day meditation series starting November 3rd. I figure I may as well get a head start and get back into meditation and journaling. I want to meditate for at least a couple minutes every day and maybe journal twice this week.
  • This morning when I came into work, one of my co-workers noticed a few people with the cup warmers I've made. When he inquired where they came from, I was delighted to inform him that I was the source of such colorful creations. Now I have an order to do one for him! Yay! My goal is to finish it by Friday. :)




Do did anything inspire you this week? What did you put on your list to scratch off? I'll be here. Tell me, I'd like to know!


Ciao!


 

2 comments:

  1. Those are some great goals! Good luck with coding. I know I need to continue learning to code and also brush up on my past skills. It's not always the easiest thing, but I'm sure you will get there. And yay for meditation and journaling. I need to do that too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Astrid! Good luck on your goals as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...