October 3, 2014

Fall Festival Fashion

Fall Festival Fashion

Fall Festival Fashion by ptyfashvic featuring a zipper wallet


Greetings All!




It's FRIDAAAAAAY!!! Can we all just do a little happy dance for a minute? I'm especially excited because I'm going kick off the weekend with a bang! I'll be going to the Atlanta Cheese Festival being held at Botanical Gardens!! There's beer.. There's cheese.. There's wine.. And a beautiful setting to boot.. You can't really beat that can you?



Anyway, if I had it my way this is what I'd wear to said soirée. I'd be sparkly, high on heels, Smokey eyed, and fabulous. Actually I won't be too far off from that description except for the heels. I have no patience for hurting toes and sore feet anymore. However, I will have on some really cute flats. Besides the Cheese Festival, I also want to do some apple picking and finally go to a corn maze! I've heard it's great fun. :)


 So what do you have planned for Fall activities?


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...