Its that time again for weekly wishes! Did you set any goals for last week? If so, how did they go? Are you just joining me? Let me explain what happens for Weekly Wishes..
The Happenings: You share your weekly, monthly, or yearly goals/wishes/achievements and you get to be a part of this big group of people that are doing the same thing. Yay! Wanna join in? Check out The Nectar Collective and add a link to your blog!
Last Weeks Wishes
- Okay, so I didn't do any studying for coding last week... BUT! I did just do some before we started having this little conversation. Or rather, I tried to.. there are some buffering issues. I'll work it out later.
- I talked about journaling and meditating last week. I didn't do it everyday, but I did get some in. Still in a win in my eyes. I used to do some hard core journaling when I was younger. I'm talking about writing every.single.day. Everything was such a big deal back then and it seemed worthy of writing it down. I guess my memoir has already been written! Hee hee..
- I needed to make a coaster and cup warmer set last week and I totally knocked it out of the park. In fact, I made two. I wasn't all that happy with the color combos, hence how the 2nd one was born. I told the guy I was making them for that he could choose either one. He actually ended up buying them both to my delight (and surprise)! Somebody high five me! ^5 :)
This Weeks Wishes
- I've really been pushing myself to stay up late, for whatever reason. I suppose that I'm just trying to get a little bit more time out of the day. I've been paying for it, so now it's time to get some rest! It's no fun waking up in a pool of drool because you were sleeping so hard from self inflicted exhaustion. lol.
- I've got quite a few crochet projects going on right now and I'd really like to do a little bit of work on them everyday. I can't say that this will be a very hard goal since I am addicted to crocheting, but a worthy goal nonetheless.