Its that time again for weekly wishes! Did you set any goals for last week? If so, how did they go? Are you just joining me? Let me explain what happens for Weekly Wishes..
The Happenings: You share your weekly, monthly, or yearly goals/wishes/achievements and you get to be a part of this big group of people that are doing the same thing. Yay! Wanna join in? Check out The Nectar Collective and add a link to your blog!
Welcome to a new week peeps! I for one am having a great week so far and I hope you are too! Over the weekend while I was out and about it was raining, so I finally got to wear my rain boots! I swear it rained every other day.... Up until the point that I actually got the fecking boots! It's been weeks since I've bought them and now I finally have and will get to wear them again today. Yippie! :) They're cute, right?
So let's talk about what happened Last Week...
Last Weeks Wishes
- I was able to work on the baby blanket pretty much every day last week and some on the weekend. It's a slow process right now, because my wrist tendons are somewhat inflamed right now. I do a little bit everyday and it's exciting to see it grow. I even went to my crochet group on Friday and hung out with the ladies at Starbucks! Crochet... Pumpkin Spice... Laughter.. Can't beat that, right?
- Writing out a schedule for my meals really worked for me last week! It was great! I mainly focused on dinner as far as what I was going to cook and/or eat on a certain night. I stuck to it all for one day. This is still a total success in my book. The ultimate goal here is to stop eating out so much. Plus I'm just really tired of fast food. Cooking at home forces me to eat different things and maybe throw in a vegetable or two. :)
- I wanted to exercise at least 4 times last week and I ended up doing 3 or of 4. I'm still happy with this. I was really tired last week, but I'm totally feeling the benefit of the exercise this week thus far. It always seems to take my body about a week to catch and realize that I'm exercising more or eating right. Are you like that too or do you see results right away?
This Weeks Wishes
- I really want to make a concentrated effort to get some studying in this week for coding. I tried to yesterday while I was on my breaks at work, but the internet on my phone didn't want to be agreeable. I plan on studying at least two nights this week.
- As sad as I am to admit this, I really need to de-clutter my living room. It's one of those situations where you have a series of days where you are knackered and purse, yarn, shoes, lunch bags, and laptops, just get thrown on the couch and/or tables with promises thrown over the shoulder to put them away soon. Soon hasn't really come yet, but I want to remedy that this week!
- I've felt a little on the non-creative side lately and so I've decided to make it my personal business to find some art that inspired me and gets some juices flowing.