April 13, 2014

Weekend Rambles..

Greetings Friends!
 

I haven't done a random thoughts post in at least two years now, so I thought it was time. That and I suppose I have a lot going on in my brain that needs to come out. :)
  • Sometimes I really love just being at home and not watching any television! It's so peaceful. I can actually think and sort out all of the jumbles of thoughts in my head. I also like the fact that I get stuff done, because let's be honest.. Once you start watching TV it's just a nonstop love affair.
  • Is it just me to do you feel the need to whip out your camera every five seconds to take pictures of all of the blooms that are popping out right now? Why can't blooms just stay all through summer?
  • A lot of my thoughts have been career minded as of late. I'm 32 (33 on May 29, Happy Birthday to me!) and thinking it's time to really do something to take me to that next level. Maybe it's because I'm in my thirties that I'm feeling this way or maybe it's just the fact that I want to feel like I'm doing something productive. I don't know..
  • I really want to get rid of some things I'm not using right now. I also don't want to do it because then I have to take all that crap to Goodwill. I'd feel bad about just throwing it away. I hate to be wasteful.
  • Wastefulness also extends to the fact that I hate running water while brushing one's teeth the whole time, because it's a waste of a natural resources. Oddly enough on the other side of the coin, I have no problem with running continuous water for a shower.. Ha ha! Twisted I know.
  • Last but not least, I read an awesome blog post today and in the comments the writer said, 'Jump and your wings will open.' Whaaaaa? I loved that. So in other words, take the leap and you will succeed! This quote came right on time. But isn't that how things also seems to happen?

___________________________________________________


That's it for now my friends! Have a lovely weekend!

Ciao!




10 comments:

  1. I love your random thoughts. From someone who is always thinking, sometimes I think it is a curse, just pick one thing and go with that. I have to say my thirties were the most difficult time in my life. It felt like well now I better start acting mature, and get serious about things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! That's exactly how I feel, I just didn't know how to put it into words.. It is kinda like I do feel like its time to be mature and get serious. Hope this process won't take long.. Lol.

      Delete
  2. As I was reading your random thoughts, I found myself nodding and saying YES! haha I just started gardening, and I keep wanting to take pictures of everything. I also am trying to keep up on not being wasteful. I live in California, and since we are in a drought, I am trying very hard to conserve water whenever I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how exciting to have a garden! What are you growing? I think it's good practice to conserve whenever we can. Hopefully you guys and gals out in Cali won't have a drought for too long..

      Delete
  3. You know what!? I haven't had a TV for four years and a bit now. I can tell you one thing, there is no wasting time here anymore. I think TV can be such a curse and it is there just to keep us occupied. There is so many other things we can do instead of sitting in front of that square thing like zombies right? hehe I just rent and stream the films and TV series I want to watch and I get no commercials or anything thrown my way. Works better that way me thinks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! 4 yrs?!? Geez.. But yes I agree, there are so many more things that we can do instead of watching TV.. I know I totally get distracted if it's on.

      Delete
  4. I completely agree with your first random thought. I was babysitting my uncle yesterday (long story) and he had some extra scratched up dvd in my dvd player that my dvd player almost ate. I was so mad at him. I turned the tv off and started working on a custom order. It was so great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!! Always a fun time when your electronics try to eat your stuff.. At least some good came out of it though. :)

      Delete
  5. I love flowers and my garden is spilling over with every kind of color in the rainbow. Etsy blogging team www.marketsofsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...