I haven't done a random thoughts post in at least two years now, so I thought it was time. That and I suppose I have a lot going on in my brain that needs to come out. :)
- Sometimes I really love just being at home and not watching any television! It's so peaceful. I can actually think and sort out all of the jumbles of thoughts in my head. I also like the fact that I get stuff done, because let's be honest.. Once you start watching TV it's just a nonstop love affair.
- Is it just me to do you feel the need to whip out your camera every five seconds to take pictures of all of the blooms that are popping out right now? Why can't blooms just stay all through summer?
- A lot of my thoughts have been career minded as of late. I'm 32 (33 on May 29, Happy Birthday to me!) and thinking it's time to really do something to take me to that next level. Maybe it's because I'm in my thirties that I'm feeling this way or maybe it's just the fact that I want to feel like I'm doing something productive. I don't know..
- I really want to get rid of some things I'm not using right now. I also don't want to do it because then I have to take all that crap to Goodwill. I'd feel bad about just throwing it away. I hate to be wasteful.
- Wastefulness also extends to the fact that I hate running water while brushing one's teeth the whole time, because it's a waste of a natural resources. Oddly enough on the other side of the coin, I have no problem with running continuous water for a shower.. Ha ha! Twisted I know.
- Last but not least, I read an awesome blog post today and in the comments the writer said, 'Jump and your wings will open.' Whaaaaa? I loved that. So in other words, take the leap and you will succeed! This quote came right on time. But isn't that how things also seems to happen?
That's it for now my friends! Have a lovely weekend!