April 19, 2014

The Saturday Short

Greetings!! 


I thought I'd share a short post today about my Saturday adventures with you. Currently I'm sitting in one of many dazzling Starbucks and sipping on a skinny vanilla latte, with sprinkles of vanilla, cinnamon,  and chocolate. Sounds good, no? 

I'm not sure what it is about Starbucks, but whenever I'm in one it makes me feel uber chic. I don't care if I look grimy or if I'm in name brand clothes, the feeling is always the same. 




I sitting back people watching and talking with you friends. Later on I'll go to the mall and probably buy something I don't need, but will absolutely love. 

What are you up to today? 

Ciao! 


2 comments:

  1. I'm reading your blog, and in a moment I'll be out and about.
    I enjoy your upbeat and easy flow writing style. I hope you write short stories.
    If you don't, then when you get to the mall, buy a spiral notebook and a pack of pens to try your hand at writing fun stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You totally made my day!! :) Oddly enough I used to write short stores in my youth and am now trying to write a novel. Maybe I should include some short stories as well... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...