April 14, 2014

Weekly Wishes: The 6th

Greetings!


Its that time again for weekly wishes! Did you set any goals for last week? If so, how did they go? Are you just joining me? Let me explain what happens for Weekly Wishes..

The Happenings: You share your weekly, monthly, or yearly goals/wishes/achievements and you get to be a part of this big group of people that are doing the same thing. Yay! Wanna join in? Check out The Nectar Collective.
___________________________________
  • Exercise, Clean, & write letters - The only one that I really did was exercise. The way I figure it is, exercise was the most important of all of these so it's still a win! 
  • Prepare lunches the night before - er no..  This didn't get done. I think mainly because I just went home for lunch everyday. That and the fact that I had to do a retail store visit for my job and that one day of standing up all.day.long. made we tired for the rest of the week. I was so not thinking about making lunches.. 
  • Cut out fast food - Hahaha.. Yeah no.. I had fast food at least three times last week and twice on one day (i.e. the day of the retail store visit ) It's just so convenient sometimes, especially when you're already tired. I will do better. 


This Weeks Wishes 

  • Become a vegetarian - For one week anyway! Haha!  In an effort to be more healthy and to shock my body,  I'm not going to eat any meat all week long! This is a big deal coming from someone who is carnivorous! I could eat nothing but meat and cheese all day long if I had my way, so this will be a stretch for me.
  •  Finish reading The Body Book - I actually love reading this book and have just put it down recently to get some other things accomplished in my free time. It has a lot of good information so I'm anxious to finish it and then go back it to for references.

  • List at least one item for sale on eBay - I have an old phone I can sell that would make decent money. I really need to start saving more so this would be a great jolt to what I already have.

Alright friends, I hope everyone has a great week!
Ciao!

13 comments:

  1. Great idea, to make goals for each week. I probably would not follow any of them, lol. I am more of set the goal for right now, even tomorrow is too far away for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I knew when I saw the group I had to join in! Hey sometimes I don't make any of my goals, but it's fun to try.

      Delete
  2. Hi A. Sparkle!
    I found you through the Etsy Blog team. Love the idea of weekly wishes. I'm curious about the Body book you wrote about, have to check it out.

    Best Always!
    Rose from Poetry Spa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, do it! It's The Body Book by Cameron Diaz. It's pretty freaking awesome. (at least to me) She tells you about how to eat and why, how to exercise and muscle train and why and even covers you body parts & your lady parts. ;o)

      Delete
  3. I had a lot of trouble with my goals last week, too -- sometimes it's hard to keep up with them when work gets busy! Good luck with your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Erika! I hope you reach any goals you set for this week too! And you're right... when you're busy it is very hard to keep on track!

      Delete
  4. It sounds interesting! I am really bad with goals though.

    I try to cut out meat at least once a week, I think not eating meat for a week is impossible, but skipping meat once or twice a week is no problem!
    This might work better for you. It is like telling yourself you can't have cake, in the end you always want some cake. In my opinion it is about quality, not quantity.
    So it is better to have one very good not too big piece of cake a week.

    If you understand what I mean. In all honestly, I never had to loose weight, but I do eat too much sugar XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Yes, it kind of is like saying no cake and then all you want is cake. I think I will learn a lot from the experience in what I think I want and what I really want to eat.

      Delete
  5. You got your exercise in for last week, so you did great! That's the one thing I can't seem to get together lol. I made a goal this week to do some sort of activity for at least 15 minutes daily. So far, so good. I wish you the best of luck with your wishes for this week! And be sure to tell us about that book, too. It sounds pretty interesting :-)

    Oh yeah, and I went a week without mean a couple of weeks ago and... it was REAL. Lol. Oh my goodness. By the time I got to day 3 or 4, my stomach fell in love with my bathroom if you know what I mean. Hang in there, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, for reaching your 15 min daily! Sometimes it's really hard do get motivated to do when you've had a looooong day! We must push through though. :) lmao @ stomach fell in love with the bathroom!! Let's hope I'm so luckily. So yes the book is The Body Book by Cameron Diaz and she covers everything about how to eat, exercise, and breaks down your body and how and WHY to do all of these things. The why in my opinion is so important!

      Delete
  6. Is The Body Book the book by Cameron Diaz? I've heard great things about that book! Good luck with your goals this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Crystal! Yes that is the very same book I'm talking about. I would totally recommend getting it!

      Delete
  7. I have been making weekly goals for my shop, but not for me. I will try to start doing that. I am on the road to slowly become vegetarian. I don't eat a lot of meat as it is, but I need the time to find dishes that I love that are not very starchy. I am a carb addict. Fast food is a hard one for me to let go of.!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...