Have you been enjoying your weekend as much as I've enjoyed mine? If you read yesterday's post, then you know that I went to a festival! The weather was so beautiful and warm that I wore my favorite sundress that happens to be strapless. I did however have a denim jacket with me to fight off the morning chill.
I went to an Arab festival, where there were arts and crafts, a flag ceremony, various food tents with heavenly smells wafting from them and boths selling artisan crafts.
I bought this necklace that I love! I immediately put it on even though I was already wearing a necklace.
On to ramblings shall we? :)
* As a kid I used to loathe Sunday mornings! Unlike the excitement that Saturday brought, Sunday would just be boring boring boring like a sad little shriveled hot dog just laying all plain on a stale bun. Now that I'm older I cherish them. They bring a quietness that no other day provides and it allows me to recharge and be mentally prepared to go out and fight another day.
* Do you ever pick back up things you used to do when you were younger? I used to read a lot of R. L. Stein books when I was a teen. I was thinking of trying out reading another book like that. Maybe a Steven King book..
* Is it just me or do you feel like you're at the grocery store at least 3-4 days out of the week?!? I always seem to forget something when I go to the store. It's a shame really because I bother to make a list and everything!
* Why is Mexican food so good? Even Tex-Mex is the bombdiggity. Just sayin'.
* I'm thinking that pretty soon I'm going to get off my ass and change up this blogs look and actually use the domain name I paid for! Where do you have your site hosted? Is it user friendly? I need some help here friends!
* I am SO IN LOVE with this song right now!
Alright friends, that's it for me. What's on your mind today?