April 27, 2014

Weekend Rambles..

Greetings weekenders!

 
Have you been enjoying your weekend as much as I've enjoyed mine? If you read yesterday's post, then you know that I went to a festival! The weather was so beautiful and warm that I wore my favorite sundress that happens to be strapless. I did however have a denim jacket with me to fight off the morning chill. 

I went to an Arab festival, where there were arts and crafts,  a flag ceremony, various food tents with heavenly smells wafting from them and boths selling artisan crafts. 

I bought this necklace that I love! I immediately put it on even though I was already wearing a necklace. 



On to ramblings shall we? :)

* As a kid I used to loathe Sunday mornings! Unlike the excitement that Saturday brought, Sunday would just be boring boring boring like a sad little shriveled hot dog just laying all plain on a stale bun. Now that I'm older I cherish them. They bring a quietness that no other day provides and it allows me to recharge and be mentally prepared to go out and fight another day. 

* Do you ever pick back up things you used to do when you were younger? I used to read a lot of R. L. Stein books when I was a teen.  I was thinking of trying out reading another book like that.  Maybe a Steven King book.. 

* Is it just me or do you feel like you're at the grocery store at least 3-4 days out of the week?!?  I always seem to forget something when I go to the store. It's a shame really because I bother to make a list and everything! 

* Why is Mexican food so good? Even Tex-Mex is the bombdiggity. Just sayin'.

* I'm thinking that pretty soon I'm going to get off my ass and change up this blogs look and actually use the domain name I paid for!  Where do you have your site hosted? Is it user friendly? I need some help here friends! 

* I am SO IN LOVE with this song right now! 


Alright friends, that's it for me. What's on your mind today? 

Ciao! 



10 comments:

  1. I have always hated Sundays. I especially hate Sundays in the fall. As a kid I hated the sound of sportscasters on the TV and the fog on the windows because of whatever dinner my mother was cooking. I was so depressed every Sunday. Even if there wasn't school the next day!
    Stopping over from All About Blogspot! Stop by my blog if you get a chance:
    ZzzonkOwl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that the sound of sportscasters and sporting hands do tend to grate on the nerves.. Lol. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Ha ha ha, I work in at a grocery store so I sure do think I am there an awful lot ;)

    I think we tried a tex mex when we where in Toronto, or maybe it was a taco bell, or taco hut? I do not remember the name. Anyway, I liked it more homemade. Which probably tastes nothing like an actual Mexican taco :p

    I wish I could help you with the site, but I have no clue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! So you have the advantage of not having to make an extra trip to get forgotten items! ;) I agree that homemade generally tastes better for Mexican or Tex-Mex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sundays, unless I worked graveyard shift Sat night, then I am tired and miserable. I get so much done on Sundays, mostly craft stuff, and I love that. I love to read, Stephen King is one of my favorites. Check out James Patterson and Dean Koontz too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know right..? I get crafting and cleaning done. I love James Patterson! I'll have check out Dean Koontz.. I may have read something of his, but I'm not sure. Thanks for the recommendations! :)

      Delete
  5. Uh the ever ongoing I forgot something store problem. I hate it! I always do it too and my other half has gotten in to ALWAYS forgetting ONE thing lately. Luckily the super market is just on the other side of the street from us but there has been a few times now that the security guard has followed us around as I guess it must look suspicious us running out and in about three times a day LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao!! That is too funny! I used to be a cashier when I was younger and would wonder why I'd see some ppl in there everyday.. Well I guess now I know! Haha!

      Delete
  6. That`s cool you can wear a dress already - it`s still still spring where I live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's pretty awesome. Everything is all grown up, green, and blooming. The weather is a major benefit of living in the Southern states of the US. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...