March 7, 2009

Back in the Day

Sup everyone,

I had forgotten all about going to carnivals until I went to the mall today. In the parking lot across from Macy's was this wonderful distraction. I stepped out of my car and was assaulted by the smell of the food from there. I immediately wanted a foot long corn dog and a funnel cake with plenty of powdered sugar. Yummy!!

I think the last time I had gone to a carnival I was in the 11th grade and there was one that came to town every year to the same spot. I had seen it come to town for most of my life, but never went, so me and my best friend set it in our minds that we were going to go.


I was severely disappointed because the games were expensive and lame, there weren't that many rides and the ones that we did ride were very limited on space. In the end I ended up feeling like I needed to throw up so we went into a McDonald's that wasn't too far away and it smelled like dirty dish water and spoiled meat. Needless to say, that did NOT help me to feel better. We just went home after that.


So all in all it was not gonna be a repeat performance for that carnival. I have been to much better after that though, so it didn't ruin my opinion of them. As a matter of fact I'm going to Six Flags tomorrow to ride plenty of rides. Me and Beloved decided to get season passes again and this time it includes a water park! Yay! Ok, time for sleep.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...