March 21, 2009

Mall Adventures

Its a glorious Saturday!
Why? Because it's Saturday and I don't have to work!! I cant tell you how thrilled I am about that.. Anyways, I was at the mall the other day and I was in Bath & Body Works and they had this lovely mobile hanging up. Idk why but it appealed to me. It looked like something that you would hang up in your patio garden or something like that.



Here is a close up. It has orange, paper, butterflies swirling about. The store was completely dead when me and Beloved went in there. Matter fact the whole mall was empty and all the sales people were standing outside their stores looking bored outta their mind. But I guess that's the norm for a mall on a Tuesday.

So we walk outta the store to find these chairs here and it must be the latest craze, because this is the second time I've seen this. This is a station where I'm guessing a 'dentist' works, because you can now get you teeth whitened IN THE MALL!? I ask you, who in the hell would want to be on display, mouth all open, with drool oozing out, getting their teeth prettied up in public?? I'm not the one.. Apparently, this one guy decided that he was the one, because he was lounging in one of those chairs with his mouth glowing.
I tell you I tried not to stare, but I just couldn't help it. And thirty minutes later when I passed the station again, he was still sitting there! I dunno about you, but I feel much better being in an actual office with professionals with no one gawking at me.
So tell me, would your get your teeth all clean and dazzling while at the mall?
Ciao!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...