March 11, 2009

Street Art

Hello All,
I love going out and seeing murals on public buildings. This for example really caught my eye. At first when I saw it, I thought it was just another Marlyn Monroe painting that you can see everywhere at anytime.
As an artist I get so sick of seeing the same ole pictures, drawing, paintings, whatever.. of famous people. I'm not gonna lie and say that I've never done those type of pics, but that was back in middle school. I just get tired of seeing people do the same thing over & over again. It's boring! And half the time the people doing these portaits don't even do a good job. I digress though.....
Moving on..



So this ended up being Spock from Star Trek of all people, with make-up and hair like Maryln Monroe. How great is this?!?!?? I think it's very creative and it makes you have to look more than once. So I gotta clap it up for this artist! See --> :::: Clapping ::::

This happens to be on some building in NYC, and I just happened to see it when me and Beloved were at a stoplight. I just might make this my computer wallpaper. (smile) Ok, I guess I'm all out of words.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...