February 8, 2009

Sunday Brunch

Breakfast is the best meal of the day and not just because people say that its the most important meal. Think about it.. it has the best tasting foods, you eat it at at great time of the day, and generally it has the easiest foods to cook. In the picture about we have a sausage omelet with onions and cheese, hash browns with green peppers, and garlic crescent rolls. It was delicious!
This morning for breakfast I made scrambled eggs with American cheese, turkey smoked sausage, and bananas with cherry limeade to drink. I like to cut up my bananas because they are more fun it eat that way :) Its kinda gross to me to eat them whole because they seem super slimy. Yuck! Btw.. sorry about the picture being fuzzy.
I'll probably be back with a picture for lunch. Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...