February 4, 2009

Mini Vaca, Yay!




Heeeeeeeeey!
Welcome! Its the Very first blog! So lets get down to it. I've just gotten a new camera (so exciting!) and I'm ready to snap away at the funny little things that life has to offer. So with that being said.... I don't know about you, but sometimes when I'm at work I need a little get away on my lunch break. I was invited to explore a never tried before restaurant. I'm generally always up for an adventure so I decided that I was down for the ride.

Me and a co-worker went to this nice little place called Taco Cabana. It was very colorful and festive. It made me feel like it was already summer time even though it was only like... ::thinkin:: maybe 20 degrees outside! (Well... I may be exaggerating that a bit.. but it was very windy!) So getting back on track, they had pretty good food, although it was a little pricey for the amount of food you got, but tasty nonetheless. My co-worker asked if they had chimichungas, and the guy at the register said, 'No we don't. How do you know what those are anyway?' LOL!
I don't know about you, but I thought that was hilarious! It was as if he didn't expect anyone who wasn't Latino to know what that was.
So tasty food, good conversation with a co-worker, and funny guys who take your money in for exchange for food. You just cant beat that, don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...